Terms & Conditions
- Omani Nationals
- Male & Female (This is a mixed training program)
- Age 20-28
- Unemployed persons
- English language skills: The ability to read, write and speak English as all courses and course material are given in English
- If you wish to apply for supervisor course you must have a Bachelor Degree
- If you wish to apply for operator’s course you must have a Diploma
- Apply through the application form on our website
- Your application form will be carefully checked by a panel of experts in the field of desalination & HR managers to see if it meets the requirements
- If you have been shortlisted you will sit for an aptitude test
- You will then go through a series of interviews
- Once you have been selected you will be asked to sign an “Agreement Form”. If you refuse to sign you will be dismissed and your place will be given to another candidate
- Availability on dates ticked by you
Those who graduate from the TAHLYA training programme, will acquire the necessary skills to apply for positions as operators or supervisors in the desalination plants throughout the Sultante.
This training is only for 60 people. First come, first serve policy. Make sure you give in your best while applying through our form. Good luck!